- Do you feel like you’re always reacting to Urgent Requests?
- Is your Organization wondering when the next round of Funds will arrive?
- Concerned about key employees leaving?
Philanthropy. All sorts of meanings are conjured up by this word: saving lives, restoring health, educating youth, bringing messages of faith, healing our environment, to name a few. For Fundraiser Mastermind, philanthropy means all that and more, and our focus is strengthening the nonprofit executive director community to boost productivity, decrease burnout and turnover, and expediting your successes as you work to make our world a better place.
Fundraiser Mastermind offers senior executives a combination of brainstorming, accountability, support in decision-making, reducing the feeling of isolation, imparting a greater sense of clarity, and overcoming professional challenges.
Benefits of Fundraiser Mastermind:
- Raise more money, operate more efficiently, and improve mission viability!
- Immediate help for an immediate situation
- Individualized coaching between meetings
- Peer Accountability
- Greater confidence in decision-making
- Decreased feelings of isolation
- Defining and overcoming professional challenges
- Improved tactical implementation of development & business plans
- Application of Six Sigma methodology to assure success
Fundraiser Mastermind Facilitators
John Gilchrist, CFRE, FAHP
John brings a rich and diverse background to philanthropy. He has held leadership positions in the healthcare field, ranging from marketing and business development, physician recruitment and contracting, plant operations, and running a physician-hospital organization. Since 2002 he has successfully guided non-profit organizations to deepen donor relationships, strengthen governing boards and staff and enthusiastically helping them raise over $100 million, including multi-million gifts at Lourdes Health Network, Empire Health Services, and Daughters of Charity Health System.
As a Master Certified Professional Coach, he shares his experience to:
- Build a stronger, more productive nonprofit sector.
- Strengthen and challenge boards through training sessions in Texas, Louisiana, California, and Washington for various nonprofit organizations.
- Present for the Association for Healthcare Philanthropy.
John earned a B.S. degree in Economics and Finance from Southern Methodist University and a M.S. degree in Healthcare Administration from Texas Woman’s University. He holds the Certified Fundraising Executive credential and is a Fellow in the Association for Healthcare Philanthropy.
Karen K. Martin, CFRE
Karen K. Martin applies a donor-focused, marketing philosophy as matchmaker to philanthropists and charities. Her niche is designing infrastructure advancing nonprofits—from start-up charter schools to higher education. Martin launched annual, major & planned gifts programs and improved fiscal controls as CEO. She completed a $55 million campaign goal for Texas Woman’s University-T. Boone Pickens Institute of Health Sciences-Dallas by securing two $1 million His & Hers faculty chairs.
A MBTI Teacher-Leader, she has business and virtual faculty experience. Administrative acumen gained as Executive Director translates to nonprofit consulting. Her drive unlocks potential to maximize organizational impact. Board development and strategic planning represent just two deliverables Karen provides her clients.
Karen earned a B.A. in Public Relations and a M.B.A. from Baylor University. She holds the Certified Fundraising Executive credential and a Competent Toastmaster from Toastmasters International.