Constantly fighting the tyranny of the urgent?
Feel unable to tackle long-term projects?
Want to advance your career at ?
Why consider an executive coach?
- You have an accountability partner who has only one agenda item – helping you maximize your productivity!
- You have a business partner who helps you redefine your role in your organization, establish short- and long-term goals and the framework to achieve them.
- You learn new techniques for problem solving and decision making.
- You think more creatively and ask for input from others.
- You avoid mistakes by learning from my 30 years’ of ‘hard knocks’!
- You discover new alternatives and opportunities through intense focus.
- You have a business partner who successfully operates nonprofit and for-profit businesses, who has sat in your chair – and who understands the toll being a CEO takes on you.
- You benefit from a network of executive resources developed over the course of 30 years.
- You broadly transform your perspective with the personalized support to make changes necessary for your success.